Buijs Advice & Consultancy BV is a fully independent company based on >25 years of experience in Chemical Industry and Academia.
Chemical Industry Competences:
- Lead finding & optimization Research
- Conceptual Process Development
- Pilot planting
- Optimizing Existing Processes
- Solving Product Quality Issues
- Process Economics
- Strategic Advice on Process and Product Introduction to the Market
Molecular Simulations have become a key-competence in many of the above mentioned areas. Molecular Modeling strongly reduces Research & Development time and cost up to 80%, by:
- Fast screening of all initial options,
- Selecting and optimizing the most promising leads,
- Limiting costly experimental work
- Delivering quantitative engineering data for all unit operations.
Different formats are available to serve customers.
- Contract Research
- Professional Training on the use of Molecular Modeling
- Advice on appropriate Software and Hardware